Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter – 5 Nights/6 Days
Enjoy the adventurous Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter
Char Dham is a collective set of four holy destinations: Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. According to Hindu mythology, Char Dham Yatra is the easiest way to get the blessings of the almighty for your entire life and to attain moksha after death. People from the Hindu community, love to become a part of this trek.
Char Dham Yatra is a quite hard trip and considering the struggle faced by the traveler during the yatra, we provide several services necessary for completing their journey in a quite easy way.
During this divine yatra, you can explore the scenic beauty of the great Himalayas and the distinctive architecture of the ancient temples and shrines as well. So, if you are mentally and physically prepared for the adventurous trip across the four corners of the country, choose the convenient way to reach there. As these destinations are well-connected through the air, you can hire aircraft or helicopters to visit the place. This Yatra by Helicopter is the safest and easiest way to sightsee the beauty of the holy sites.
Several exclusive and customized helicopter charter packages for char Dham yatra are arranged to provide you with a fruitful, hassle-free, and incredible journey experience. From these specially designed packages, you can choose the best one as per your convenience, and your requirement.
Get the economical or luxurious helicopter for your yatra according to your budget and enjoy a comfortable and safe divine darshan.
- Dehradun is the starting and ending point of the journey. Guests will be provided a complimentary stay on their date of arrival (no meals included).
- Guests will be picked up from Airport/Railway station, depending on their time of arrival. It is advisable to reach Dehradun by afternoon 02:00 pm or earlier.
- In the evening, guests shall be briefed by our staff about the tour, and they will receive duffel bags to carry their luggage for their journey ahead.
Sahastradhara to Yamunotri
|0500 Hrs||Check out from Dehradun hotel|
|0600 Hrs||ETD from Sahastradhara Helidrome|
|0630 Hrs||ETA at Kharsali Heli-Base|
- This is officially the starting day of the Chardham yatra. Guests must be ready for an early morning check-out at 05:00 am & will be picked up from Hotel by MAPL at 0500 hrs, to be taken to Sahastradhara Helidrome.
- In Kharsali, where our ground crew would be ready to welcome the guest. Crew shall escort the guests to the hotel. After breakfast around 0900 hrs, we proceed for Yamunotri Darshan.
- Approximate time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05hrs 30mins (roundtrip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way.
- Sightseeing at Kharsali: Hot Spring at Yamunotri Temple, Yamuna Mata Temple, Shani Temple.
Yamunotri to Gangotri
|0630 Hrs||ETD from Kharsali Heli-Base|
|0700 Hrs||ETA at Harsil Helipad|
- Guests should be ready to check-out by 0530 hrs. Departure from Kharsali Helibase will be by 0630 hrs, & the estimated time of arrival at Harsil will be 0700 hrs.
- Harsil – the Heli-base of your second Dham, is the most scenic and beautiful destination in the Chardham Tour. Our crew shall ensure that we engage the guests in the most beautiful sight seeing activities.
- Guests will be taken for Gangotri Dham darshan after breakfast around 0900 hrs.
- Approximate Time taken for Gangotri Temple Darshan: 3hrs 30 mins (round trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 km, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
- Sightseeing at Harsil: Bagodi Village walk / Mukhwa Village walk / Short trek to Chholmi village / Nature walk from Jhalla, & Shiv Temple in Harsil
Gangotri to Sersi
|0700 Hrs||ETD from Harsil Helipad|
|0730 Hrs||ETA at Sersi Heli-Base|
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0600 hrs. Arrival at Sersi base will be by 0730 hrs.
- From Sersi we operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine.
- Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham in a shuttle services flight, after their breakfast around 1000 hrs. Guests will get approximately 02 hours’ time to have darshan, & report back to the Kedarnath helipad. Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple.
- Approximate time taken for Kedarnath Temple Darshan: 02 hours. Passengers will be ferried in shuttle services flight to the Kedarnath shrine, which is approximately 07 minutes from Sersi.
- Sightseeing at Sersi: Triyuginarayan Temple – It is the venue of the celestial marriage of Lord Shiva & Goddess Parvati, or Gaurikund.
Sersi to Badrinath
|0830 Hrs||ETD from Sersi Heli-Base|
|0900 Hrs||ETA at Badrinath Helipad|
- Guests shall have breakfast by 0700 hrs at Sersi & be ready for their flight to Badrinath by 0800 hrs.
- Guests will be taken for darshan to Badrinath temple in the afternoon.
- Approximate time taken for Badrinath Temple Darshan: It takes approximately 01-02 hrs to complete darshan at the Badrinath Temple. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
- Sightseeing at Badrinath: Hot Spring at Badrinath temple, Mana Village / Evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple – Swaran Aarti/Chandi Aarti (on additional payment basis at Badrinath)
Badrinath to Sahastradhara
|0900 Hrs||ETD from Badrinath Helipad|
|1000 Hrs||ETA at Sahastradhara Helidrome|
- Guests who have pre-booked Maha Abhishek Puja, they should be ready early morning by 0330 hrs. Puja shall take place from 0430 hrs to 0630 hrs.
- Guests should be ready to check out at 0800 hrs.
- Estimated time of arrival will be 1000 hrs at Sahastradhara. On arrival, our base manager will be present to receive the guests. Later, they will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect the luggage from cloak rooms, and then be dropped to airport/railway station for their departure.
- In case guests would like to spend an additional night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by MAPL at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of booking, whether they will be heading straight to airport/railway station or would like to be stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun.
- After the final transfer, we will bid farewell to the guests.