Amazing destinations to visit by air in India
India is famous for its rich culture, and vast history. The country with lovely travel spots draws tourists from all over the world. Discovering this diverse country is now easier than ever due to air travel’s ease.
Here, we describe some amazing air travel locations in India and the Best Family Packages for Do Dham/ Char Dham by Helicopter. Each has its distinct charm and pleasures.
Leh-Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir
Leh-Ladakh is hidden from most of the massive Himalayan ranges. This is a haven for people who enjoy the adventures and outdoors.
- The hanging attractions, like the natural splendor of Nubra Valley, create an unnatural impression.
- Hilltop sanctuaries such as Thiksey and Hemis offer the perception of the spiritual way of life of the region.
- Leh-Ladakh’s thrilling sports activities and the exhilaration of hiking on remote paths set it apart from other tour locations.
Well-regarded for its active atmosphere and sun-kissed beaches, Goa is a frequent favorite among vacationers.
- An environment distinct from others is created via the fusion of Portuguese architecture, relaxed beach perspectives, and vibrant nightlife.
- Goa gives plenty for everybody. You can enjoy a smooth experience on the lovely seashores of Palolem or a birthday party hardy at Anjuna.
- The attraction is amplified by using historical locations including Fort Aguada and the Basilica of Bom Jesus.
Welcome to the Pink City, whose grand forts and stone walkways are brimming with history. Rajasthan’s capital town of Jaipur, home to the majestic City Palace and the Hawa Mahal, is a picture of royal elegance.
- Situated on a hill, the recognizable Amer Fort provides beautiful perspectives and a window into the place’s regal history.
- Jaipur is a city that gives a unique cultural experience because of its colorful bazaars, and elaborate handicrafts.
- You can also feel excited to experience the flavor of traditional Rajasthani food.
Mumbai is a colorful city of differences and desires that by no means sleeps.
- With the Arabian Sea as a historical past, the Gateway of India rises large, greeting guests to this active center.
- A sensory explosion is offered with the aid of the colorful marketplaces of Colaba Causeway and the delicious road meal carriers.
- The peaceful Elephanta Caves provide a window into the location’s history.
Hidden inside the Himalayan foothills, Rishikesh is a nonviolent place known for its profound spirituality.
- The village attracts travelers from everywhere in the globe who are interested in meditation and yoga.
- The sacred Ganges River gives an opportunity for peaceful boat trips and interesting river rafting.
- Rishikesh’s attraction is improved by way of the famous Lakshman Jhula bridge and the surrounding Rajaji National Park’s roaring waterfalls.
Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
The summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar, is a captivating blend of rich culture and stunning natural surroundings.
- The peaceful Dal Lake, decorated with floating gardens and houseboats, reflects the attractiveness of the city.
- Mughal gardens with historical value and beautiful landscaping may be found in Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh.
- Srinagar is a must-visit location because of its rich history, which includes the Shankaracharya Temple perched on a hill.
- It is also a place for shopping lovers. They can enjoy shopping in the lively local markets of Jammu and Kashmir.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a tropical paradise with wonderful marine lifestyles, spotless seashores, and crystal-clear waters. The area affords a variety of sports. It includes the colorful coral reefs of Havelock Island, the historical stays of Port Blair’s Cellular Jail, and more.
Best Family Packages for Do Dham/ Char Dham by Helicopter
For religious families seeking spiritual comfort, visiting the holy Char Dham or Do Dham places in India is extremely important. These holy travels are now easier to access and more comfortable, especially with the arrival of helicopter services.
Here’s an overview of some of the Best Family Packages for Do Dham/ Char Dham by Helicopter:
Do Dham Packages:
Kedarnath and Badrinath: Usually, this package includes a visit to the famous sanctuaries of Badrinath and Kedarnath. Families can take off from the helipads at Sahastradhara or Dehradun and fly without delay to Kedarnath. Here, they can pay their respects to the sacred Kedarnath Temple. They are then taken to Badrinath via helicopter. Here, the pilgrims visit the Badrinath Temple to obtain blessings earlier than flying back to their preliminary area.
Yamunotri and Gangotri: Yamunotri and Gangotri visits are protected in some other well-appreciated Do Dham itineraries. Pilgrims usually start their adventure from Dehradun or Sahastradhara and arrive at Yamunotri Temple promptly. Following the rites, the helicopter takes to the air for Gangotri, where families can visit the Gangotri Temple. In this temple, the pilgrims offer prayers earlier than ending the journey.
Do Dham yatra by helicopter cost
A Do Dham Yatra by helicopter cost in India typically ranges from ₹1.5 to ₹2.5 lakhs per individual. This provides easier and faster access to two holy locations, such as Kedarnath and Badrinath. However, costs may differ depending on the travel agency and certain package features.
Char Dham Packages:
Chardham Yatra (Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath): All four of the sacred places of Yamunotri, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Badrinath are included in this all-inclusive package. Families will have a life-changing trip that starts at Dehradun or Sahastradhara helipad. Get a chance to explore all of these by char dham yatra by helicopter easily and quickly.
Do Dham Plus (Badrinath and Kedarnath with Hemkund Sahib): This program includes outings to Kedarnath and Badrinath as well as the holy Hemkund Sahib. It is an excessive-altitude Sikh pilgrimage destination, for households searching out a longer spiritual experience. This captivating adventure combines the first-rate aspects of Hinduism and Sikhism to provide an unforgettable journey.
These char dham yatra by helicopter normally include ground transportation from and to helipads, satisfactory lodging, meals, and VIP darshan. Although these applications are powerful and convenient, households must consider weather, and personal interests earlier than making these trips.
India’s wide array of air-reachable places offers a wide range of experiences to the interests of any kind of visitor. These locations ensure journeys are memorable for a lifetime. So, tighten your seatbelt and permit your interest to take you on an adventure around India’s beauties. Contact the team of Megamax Aviation to book a package for Dham Yatra by helicopter at cost-efficient rates. Their Char Dham or Do Dham Yatra by helicopter cost is very genuine and affordable as well.