Best Ways to Complete the Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand
When one mentions Char Dham Yatra of Uttarakhand what comes to your mind? Beautiful landscape, alluring views, and yes, of course, the long hours of traveling. Many people avoid going to the Char Dham as it is tedious to travel by road to cover these destinations.
But what if we told you that you can do the Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter? Now that sounds interesting, isn’t it?
The 4 pious locations that are covered in Char Dham Yatra:
Before you get into the details of how you can complete this yatra by helicopter check out the locations covered in this yatra.
This mesmerizing place is located in the Himalayas and is popular for its stunning landscape. Yamunotri is said to be the source of the river Yamuna and it is famous for its snow-capped peaks. This is also one place where you can see glaciers and hot water springs and this is a must-visit place for trekkers.
The sacred place Gangotri has the temple of Goddess Ganga and is a paradise on earth. This divine location which has a heavenly atmosphere is one of the highest pilgrimage spots in India.
Badrinath is located in the Garhwal Himalayas and it has the popular Badrinarayan temple. The beauty of the Himalayas and the hot springs are some of the important aspects of this holy town.
Kedarnath is one of the most popular temple towns in India and it has a famous temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. his scenic town is one of the most loved destinations of trekkers.
What are the problems that one faces in the Uttarakhand Char Dham Yatra?
In the case of Char Dham Yatra 2023 traveling to the Char Dham turns out to be a very tough task. If you plan to travel by road then it might not be a safe mode of transport. This is because there are many hilly areas and driving might not be that easy. Also, you need to drive for long hours and this can be a taxing thing for your health.
The trip to char dham via roadways is very hectic.
- You have to drive from Delhi to Haridwar and then via Barkot, you can reach Yamunotri.
- Again, you have to go back to Barkot and drive to Uttarkashi and from there go to Gangotri.
- Later on, you have to again come back to Uttarkashi and go to Rudraprayag and from there drive to Badrinath.
- From Badrinath, you come back to Rudraprayag and start your journey to Kedarnath. For Kedarnath, you have to cover extra 20 km by trekking.
As you can see that you need to drive for long hours and also for Kedarnath trekking is involved. So, a road trip might not be the best way to do the char Dham yatra especially if you are planning to travel with kids, elderly people, and other members of your family.
Canceling your plans for divine yatra due to tedious road travel?
Going to cancel your travel plans by road to the Char Dham due to the road travel woes? Well, there is no need to take this type of harsh decision as you can explore another option of completing the yatra. These days more and more people are choosing the option of Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter. All that you need to do is choose a reputed charter helicopter service and complete your char Dham yatra.
Benefits of doing the Uttarakhand Char Dham Yatra by air
One of the most important benefits of char Dham yatra by helicopter is that you save time. If you try to do this yatra by road you have to be prepared to take a long leave. But in the case of a charter helicopter, you can complete this yatra in just a couple of days.
- When you decide to do the yatra by helicopter then it is possible to take all your family members with you. Children, as well as elders, can accompany you as there are no long hours of driving. You also do not have to do any trekking on roads that are inaccessible by cars.
- With charter helicopters, it is not just possible to reach some of the most remote locations with ease. You can also enjoy the scenic views while flying and also visit other nearby tourist destinations easily.
- When you choose charter helicopter services for the Char Dham yatra then you have the entire helicopter to yourself. You and your family get to travel in complete luxury and privacy.
Arrangements you need to do for Char Dham yatra by air
If you want to do Char Dham Yatra 2022 by charter helicopter then, you have to make some necessary arrangements. Starting from the most important ones:
- List down the number of people that are going to travel with you.
- Decide your budget for the yatra
- Next, you need to choose a reputed aviation company that provides char Dham yatra by helicopter services.
- Book the charter helicopter and set out on this wonderful journey of the Uttarakhand Char Dham.
Compared to the road the charter helicopter yatra may cost more. But keep in mind that from point of view of safety, comfort, luxury, and travel time helicopter travel is the best.
If you are interested in doing the char Dham yatra by charter helicopter then you can connect with Megamax Aviation.
Char Dham yatra by air is one of the best possible options that you can choose if you are planning a trip. It might be expensive compared to roadways, but on the other side, it saves a lot of precious time. If you find any option to increase your budget you can contact a trustworthy operator for arranging the yatra via airways. You can check the cost-effective Char Dham packages of Megamax Aviation company designed to fulfill your expectation in your budget.