An exclusive guide for VFR flying
Do you wish to escape from the humdrum routine work and embark on a spiritual tour? Then, Megamax Aviation could be your best option. The company provides services like Char Dham Yatra by helicopter rent, and more for the valued clients in their budget.
Ek Dham Yatra which is also known as Teerta Yatra features four sacred tourist destination spots belonging to Hindus namely Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. The above-mentioned four holy destinations are located in the magnificent Garhwal Himalayas in the state of Uttarkhand.
It is the ultimate source of the holy river the Yamuna and the initial step amidst the journey. The shrine features a black marble idol of a goddess and hot water springs. Visitors could witness the waterfalls while trekking.
It is the second pit stop of the yatra wherein river Ganga originates from Gaumukh. You should visit the Bhagirath Shila and Pandava gufa.
Kedarnath is regarded as one of the 12 sacred jyotirlingas belonging to Lord Shiva. This shrine is opened to the public beginning from April until Kartik Purnima in November. It is yet another must-visit stone temple owing to its astonishing structure erected around the eighth century AD near the banks of river Mandakini.
Badrinath is a crucial chapter during the Do Dham Yatra. It is dedicated to Lord Vishnu who appears in the form of Nara-Narayana. This specific spot is believed to be the starting point of several mountaineering expeditions.
Do Dham Yatra is a trekking activity and an ideal option for adventure seekers. The lush green vegetation encompassed by a serene atmosphere inspires inbound tourists.
Come and visit some of the astonishing tourist destinations
- One of the must-visit places during the Ek Dham Yatra is Badrinath Temple which is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Numerous facts and legends are revolving around this pilgrimage spot.
- Here visitors could view Lord Vishnu’s dual form of Nar-Narayana. Adi Shankara was the pioneer behind the creation of Badrinath Temple during the ninth century.
- In earlier days, devotees used to walk on foot about one hundred miles to reach the shrine.
- Apart from that, there are several sightseeing places like Taptakund, which is an amazing thermal water spring.
- It is believed to have numerous medicinal properties and the temperature is recorded at an average of 55 degrees Celsius.
Searching for a reliable way to pay a visit to Badrinath Temple
- Most of the visitors hailing from different parts of India might be thinking about the mode of transportation to visit the Badrinath temple.
- You will be concerned about the accommodation of your family including children and senior citizens. Well, there is no need to worry as Megamax Aviation renders Ek Dham Yatra by helicopter rent services.
- We suggest the travelers opt for Char Dham Yatra by helicopter rent wherein several tourist destination places are covered amidst the trip.
Impeccable Air ambulance services rendered by Megamax Aviation
- Megamax Aviation has in-store Air ambulance services that ensure a hassle-free traveling experience for the patients.
- We provide constant support and guidance to our clients without any flaws.
- Another potential benefit of hiring an Air ambulance is that it can be utilized as an Emergency Medical Service.
- The aircraft developed by Megamax Aviation features ultra-modern medical components. For example, the stretcher fabric is fire resistant and the cleansing process is easier.
- Medical devices to examine the condition of a patient are available.
Now let us discuss a short guide on Visual flight rules:-
- The Visual Flight Rules Guide or in short VFRG is exclusively designed for VFR pilots who are actively involved in domestic operations.
- It is sub-divided into five sections namely general, pre-flight planning, helicopter operations, operations, and emergency procedures.
- General features responsibilities as a pilot, licensing, air rules and managing aircraft equipment
- In pre-flight planning, pilots are required to go through the precautionary measures, how to fly a plane over rugged terrains and water, etc.
- In operations, pilots will be imparted on how to control and maneuver a plane, controlling air space, etc.
- The visual flight rules are a cluster of regulations wherein a pilot learns to control an aircraft in varying weather conditions.
- A pilot is designated to operate an aircraft with visual images to the surface and averting hurdles visually.
- VFR flying guide enables a pilot to view the external images of a cockpit while controlling the altitude of an aircraft and navigate seamlessly.
- In certain countries, VFR flying are allowed during the night and it is known by the name night VFR. However, permission is granted only under certain conditions including maintaining a safe altitude.
- Pilots are imparted additional training on how to control an aircraft when night falls.
Definition of Visual meteorological conditions
- Meteorological conditions which comply with standard requirements for a VFR flight is referred to as visual meteorological condition.
- If in case conditions are not met, then it is known by the name instrument meteorological condition.
- In certain circumstances, flights might operate only under IFR and its operations consist of particular training requirements along with certification for the pilot.
Ways to choose whether to operate an aircraft under IFR or VFR
The choice to operate an aircraft under IFR or VFR is based upon several factors. Have a look at a few of them:
- Available equipment in the aircraft
- Present weather conditions
- Ultimate objectives of a flight
- Those pilots who prefer to practice maneuvers within a local area would remain under VFR flying.
- It helps maintain flexibility. In the same way, student pilots and concerned instructors would remain under VFR flying while operating cross country flights.