Important List of Thing You Should and Shouldn’t Do To Stay Healthy On A Plane
People are scared of travelling due to the pandemic situation. Air travel across the globe has dropped drastically. But slowly for important things like work people are choosing the option of air travel.
Is It Important To Travel In The Pandemic Situation?
Governments and health authorities across the globe are emphasizing one thing. Travel only if it is really important. So, before you take the next flight there are few things that you need to consider:
- Check the purpose of travel. It is best to avoid traveling for unimportant things like vacations or meeting friends. Even if it is work-related check if you can manage by an online meeting.
- If there is no other option and you have to travel then you can explore the option of hiring a charter plane from the Best aircraft charter company in India.
- Before you do your flight booking take into consideration the pandemic situation in the country or place where you intend to go.
- If the place where you are traveling has quarantine regulations then check if you are prepared to comply with the same.
Hurdles In Traveling By Air During The Pandemic:
- There is lots of confusion about the travel restrictions in different countries.
- Every airline has a different set of rules and regulations which is adding to the confusion
Yes, there are issues when you choose to travel during the pandemic. But in case you face an unprecedented medical emergency when you travel to another place then you can opt for Air Ambulance Services in India.
So, You Have To Fly? Then Here Are Few Pointers That You Must Follow:
In case you are left with no other option but to book your flight then you must take few precautions. Here are some things that you must do and few things that you must avoid to avoid health issues when you are on a plane.
Regulations Imposed By The Airline:
- There is no standard format of regulations that the airlines are following. Every airline has its regulations for the safety of passengers.
- So, before you travel get an idea about the regulations that you need to abide by. You can call the customer care number of the airlines for checking the details. You can also check the website of the airlines to get precise information.
Avoid Airlines That Do Not Follow Safety Norms:
- One of the most important safety norms to avoid COVID-19 is safe distancing.
- Before you choose the airline make sure if the airline follows this basic safety regulation stringently.
- If you do not want to take any risks then it is best to hire a charter aircraft from the Best aircraft charter company in India. In a charter aircraft, you get to travel safely as you do not have to share space with other passengers.
It Is Always Better To Be Overprotected:
- We all know how important it is to wear a mask to avoid contracting coronavirus. So whether you are on board or whether you are in the airport lobby wear your mask.
- When on the plane it is better if you wear additional personal protective equipment. For example, you can wear a face shield when are on board. This is because the eyes are a part of mucous membranes. Coronavirus spreads when you touch the mucous membrane. So, it is better to protect your eyes with a face shield.
- Few airlines are insisting on wearing a hazmat suit on the plane for better protection. There is mixed opinion about wearing disposable personal protective equipment suits. Few experts feel that it is better to be overprotected. But some experts believe that hazmat suits may not be that important.
- One more protective measure that you can take before you fly to a foreign country is to carry the details of Air Ambulance Services in India. In case you or your loved one happens to face serious medical issues in a foreign country you can always call for an air ambulance.
Sanitization Is A Must:
- Before you occupy your seat make sure that you sanitize your personal space in the plane. You can use wipes to clean the surface of the seat, entertainment system, and tray table.
- Make sure that you sanitize all your bags as well as a safety precaution.
One of the ways to avoid these hassles of sanitization of the personal space in-plane is by hiring a charter plane. The Best aircraft charter company in India ensures that the sanitization of the seats and other surfaces is done properly before the client boards the flight.
Avoid Crowds As Much As Possible:
You are at the highest risk of contracting the disease just before and after the flight. But by following few safety measures you can avoid this risk.
- Follow social distancing during security checks and when you are collecting baggage or when you are in the airport lobby.
- Onboard following social distancing is more difficult. If the middle seat is blocked then you are at a higher risk. When on the plane try to take the window seat. Also, avoid getting up very often during the flight.
Do Not Miss Out On Hand Hygiene Measures:
We all know how important it is to maintain hand hygiene to avoid the spread of diseases like COVID-19.
- It is of utmost importance that you wash your hands with soap and water as much as possible. Especially before you eat anything make sure you wash your hands with soap and water.
- Washing hands after coughing, sneezing, and blowing your nose is a must.
- In case soap and water are not available then you must sanitize your hands with a good quality sanitizer.
- It is better to avoid touching your face with your hands as much as possible.
Cancel Your Travel Plans During The Pandemic If You Are Unwell:
- On the day of traveling if you are feeling sick or are having any symptoms like fever, cold, etc. then cancel your travel plans.
- If you are staying with a person who is unwell and has COVID-19 symptoms then also it is better to cancel your travel plans.
Travel Safely During The Pandemic With Megamax Aviation:
Yes, air travel is risky during a pandemic. But if you have no other option then choose the charter aircraft services of Megamax Aviation. This company is known for its exemplary charter aircraft services and Air Ambulance Services in India. Megamax Aviation takes all the required precautions for the complete safety of its esteemed clients. This reliable company has the best fleet of well-maintained and sanitized charter aircraft.
For some of you, there is no other way out and you have to travel by plane in this pandemic. The risk is high and so you must take all the safety measures to stay healthy on a plane. You have to follow diligently the norms of social distancing on board and on the premises of the airport. Avoid crowding and follow strict hand hygiene. Sanitization of personal space and wearing personal protective gear is also very important. If cost is not an issue then choosing charter aircraft services is the best way to travel by air during COVID-19.