The Right Time for Do Dham Yatra via Airways
Planning a visit to the pilgrimage sites of Kedarnath and Badrinath? It requires careful consideration of the right time to ensure a fulfilling and safe journey. Before you do the Kedarnath and Badrinath helicopter booking, don’t forget to check the right periods to visit these destinations. Let us explore the various factors that influence the best time to kick-start the sacred pilgrimage of Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Places of tourist interest in Kedarnath and Badrinath:
Before you go on the do dham by helicopter check the places of tourist interest in both these pious locations:
- Kedarnath Temple: The main attraction in the Pristine Ek Dham- Kedarnath by Helicopter is the Kedarnath Temple itself. This is a famous temple of Lord Shiva. The temple’s unique architecture and spiritual ambiance make it a must-visit for everyone.
- Vasuki Tal: Located at a high altitude, Vasuki Tal is a picturesque lake known for its scenic beauty. It is a popular trekking destination and offers stunning views of the surrounding Himalayan peaks.
- Chorabari (Gandhi Sarovar): Situated near Kedarnath, Chorabari is a tranquil lake known as Gandhi Sarovar. This is no doubt, a must-to-visit place.
- Triyuginarayan Temple: This ancient temple, located near Kedarnath, is known for its religious significance. It is believed to be the place where Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati got married.
- Badrinath Temple: Devotees from all across the world visit this beautiful temple to take blessings from Lord Vishnu. Besides its religious significance, this holy shrine is famous in the world for its amazing architecture, and intricate carvings.
- Mana Village: Known as the last village of India, Mana is a quaint and scenic village near Badrinath. It offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas.
- Tapt Kund: Situated near the Badrinath Temple, Tapt Kund is a natural hot water spring. Pilgrims take a holy dip in these warm waters before entering the temple.
- Neelkanth Peak: Neelkanth, with its snow-capped peak, is a majestic mountain that offers panoramic views. It is a popular trekking spot and attracts adventure enthusiasts.
- Charan Paduka: Located at an altitude of 3,380 meters, Charan Paduka is a rock that bears the footprints of Lord Vishnu. It is a short trek from the Badrinath Temple and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
Are you aware of the opening and closing dates of the holy shrines?
Kedarnath and Badrinath temple gates are closed during specific times of the year. The opening and closing dates of the Kedarnath and Badrinath temples are determined by specific religious traditions and weather conditions. Here are the general timings for the closure and reopening of these temples:
- Opening: The Kedarnath Temple usually opens its doors to devotees in April or May. The exact date is determined on the auspicious occasion of Akshaya Tritiya
- Closing: The closing ceremony of the Kedarnath Temple takes place in the month of October and November. It should be in the last of October or in early November. The confirmation of final date is decided on the day of Bhai Dooj.
- Opening: The Badrinath Temple opens around the end of April or the beginning of May. The confirmed date should be announced on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya.
- Closing: The Badrinath Temple closes around the end of October or the first week of November. You will get to know about the exact date on the day of Vijayadashami.
It is important to note that the opening and closing dates of the temple dates can vary slightly each year. This date is based on the Hindu calendar and the guidance of the temple authorities. So, it is advisable to check with the official websites or local authorities to get the exact opening and closing dates. Once you are sure about the dates only then do the Kedarnath and Badrinath helicopter booking.
Now check the best time to visit Kedarnath and Badrinath:
Spring Season: April to June
The spring season, spanning from April to June, marks the beginning of the pilgrimage season in the region. During this time, the weather in Kedarnath and Badrinath is relatively pleasant, with clear skies and moderate temperatures. The snow starts melting, making the sites accessible to pilgrims. This period witnesses a large number of devotees. The do-dham by helicopter tour allows you to bypass long queues and save time.
Monsoon Season: July to September
The monsoon season, from July to September, brings abundant rainfall to the region. This period is considered an off-season for the Do Dham Yatra due to the risk of landslides and road blockages. So, it is better to avoid this period as it is very risky to travel during the monsoon season in this region.
Autumn, from October to November, is another favorable time to go on a Pristine Ek Dham- Kedarnath by Helicopter. This is also the most suitable time to plan a divine trip to Do Dham. The weather remains pleasant, with cool temperatures and clear skies. This period also coincides with the festive season, particularly Navratri and Diwali. It is advisable to book helicopter tours in advance during this season due to the high demand.
Winter Season: December to March
The winter season, from December to March, witnesses heavy snowfall and extreme cold in Kedarnath and Badrinath. As already mentioned, Kedarnath and Badrinath temples are closed during this period.
Special Occasions and Festivals:
Planning your helicopter Do Dham Yatra during special occasions and festivals can make your yatra special. Events like the Char Dham Yatra opening and closing ceremonies draw a large number of devotees. Being part of these festivities while on a helicopter tour can create a memorable experience.
Do you want to have the best “Do Dham helicopter yatra”?
You can have a memorable do dham yatra of Kedarnath and Badrinath only when you book the right charter helicopter company. Megamax Aviation is known for its exclusive Do Dham and Char Dham yatra packages. Connect with them now and book your helicopter yatra right away.